Every Girl's Guide to Thrive
in Middle School!
Celebrate our 5th annual CAMP TWEEN with 50% off registration CODE: CAMP 50
In this nurturing group-coaching camp for 6th - 9th grade girls, your tween will learn the life skills she needs for keeping her spirits high... and the drama low!
Through our experiential group-coaching sessions, yoga, and outdoor activities, she will develop leadership abilities, emotional intelligence, and a healthy self-image physically, socially, mentally, and spiritually.
Our final session on Friday concludes with a family beach party at Avila Beach. Hang out and get to know other Camp Tween families while enjoying the vibe of the Avila Beach Farmer's Market. What a great way to kick off a summer weekend!
What She'll Get:
- 15 hours of group coaching: Monday July 9-Friday July 13, 2018 from 1pm-4pm
- On-Line Self-Assessment
- Every Girl's Guide to Thrive Workbook
- Camp T-Shirt
- 3-Month Membership to our Camp Tween Pow Wow session on the first Friday of each month from 4pm-5pm
- 3-Month Membership to the private Camp Tween On-Line Coaching Campus
- Luxe option includes one-year membership to our monthly Camp Tween Pow-Wow session on the first Friday of each month from 4-5pm
- 50% off registration through July 7th CODE: CAMP 50
Meet Coach Cindy:
Cindy DuSair, CPC, ELI-MP is a life-leadership coach, certified Positive Discipline parent educator, interior designer, and most importantly... a mother of two tweens! She has been mentoring young women since the age of 20 and currently facilitates parenting workshops and support groups, and offers individual, group, and family-leadership coaching. Her hobbies are rollerblading, hip hop, yoga, meditation, ping-pong, having coffee with friends, and doing whatever makes her laugh.