Core Energy Coaching for Tweens and Teens
In this dynamic group-coaching camp for tweens and teens, you'll learn tricks and skills for making life easier and becoming unstoppable!
Our core energy coaching focuses on hacking friendship, sportsmanship, and leadership. Through our experiential group-coaching sessions, games, and outdoor activities, you will develop leadership abilities and emotional intelligence. When you leave this camp, you'll be able to bring your A-game to every part of your life -- with your friends, on the field, on stage, in the classroom, and at home. You'll know how to quickly adjust and reset in stressful situations so that your striving turns into thriving.
Our final session on Friday concludes with a beach party at Avila Beach. Hang out and play full-up while enjoying the vibe of the Avila Beach Farmer's Market. What a great way to kick off a summer weekend!
What you'll get:
- 15 hours of group coaching: Monday August 7th - Friday August 11th from 1pm-4pm
- On-Line Energy Self-Assessment + Group Debrief
- access to our SCOPE app
- Life-Hack Core Energy Workbook
- Camp T-Shirt
- 3-Month Membership to our Life-Hack Hang Out session on the third Friday of each month from 4pm-5pm
- 3-Month Membership to the private Life-Hack On-Line Hang Out
- Luxe option includes one-year membership to our monthly Life-Hack Hang Out session on the third Friday of each month from 4-5pm
- 20% off Early Bird Registration through July10th COUPON CODE: HACK20
Register by June 10
Meet Coach Cindy:
Cindy DuSair is a lifestyle renovator. This means she's an interior designer and a life-leadership coach. (Here are all of her creds: PCC, CPC, ELI-MP, certified Positive Discipline parent educator, and Core Performance Dynamics Specialist.) More importantly, she has been mentoring teens since the age of 20 and now she's got two teens of her own. When she's not designing and building houses, she's building strong families and confident kids. She facilitates camps, parenting workshops, support groups, and offers lifestyle renovations through individual, group, and family-leadership coaching. Her hobbies are rollerblading, hip hop, yoga, meditation, ping-pong, having coffee with friends, spending every possible second at the beach in Avila and on the Big Island, and doing whatever makes her laugh.